Please take into consideration that some products may take additional time for delivery and processing. Important: Your order is shipped once your payment has been cleared. Please contact our customer service center if you would like to request an exchange or return on your order.
- Customs and Duties
The recipient will be held responsible for international shipments which may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please be advised that these charges are levied by the destination country and we do not have control over them. In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped. Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund.
1. Address for returns and exchanges: -  6F, 9, Teheran-ro 20-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, S.Korea
Please take into consideration that we only accept qualifying returns but not exchanges. Refunds are issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if: -you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Preparing Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or -the order is delayed for more than 10 days since payment and you have not received any notification regarding the delay; or -the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if:
-you receive a product different from your order; or
-you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return.
(2) A customer service representative will be in contact to assist you by email or phone.
(3) Items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. Also, you need to include a note of your order number, name, and user ID.
*Please be advised that returns are accepted ONLY IF you followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns that are shipped to us without any prior consent are not accepted.
*Please note that EVEN the defective/incorrect item(s) must be returned with all of the tags and labels intact. The item(s) must be sent in their original packaging and unworn.
*Please include all contents of the original package and free gifts (if applicable) in your return packaging.
* Shipping fee for any return caused by our fault will be paid by the company. However, if EMS’ cash on delivery is not possible then you can scan the return receipt and either mail it with the item to return or post an image of it on the forum. The shipping fee will be refunded once the returned item has arrived.
3) We do not accept return(s) if:
-you are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.) -you are returning shoes, bags, or any other accessories -the products are damaged due to your mishandling -your return request is not approved by our staff
The following items are not considered defective:
* Items that are originally manufactured without tags or labels * Items with creases that may have been made while shipping * Items with unsatisfactory/incomplete finish due to mass production
4) If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by phone or by forum (if you cannot reach us by phone) within 1 day of delivery. *Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.
Prohibition on the unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses
E-mail addresses published on this website must not be collected through 'electronic mail collecting programs' or other technical measures without prior approval. Any violation of this rule will be subject to criminal punishment under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.